Hello Everyone! School is out for the Summer! So now its time to Blog!
The first post for the Summer is all about having a healthy relationship with our body.
I want to ask you a serious question, how well do you know your body? Do you treat it well? Take it for granted? Is just for getting around in? Well today we are going to discuss someways you can start if you haven’t; a healthy relationship with your body. If you have read my story I have come a long way. So now I want to share you with some tips on how to embrace your body and not just use it for getting around in.
- Get a physical on your birthday month, this is the best way to start. I know some people are not fans of Doctors as the fear of bad news. How will you know if anything is wrong if you don’t get checked out?
- Eating properly! There is a term used nowadays which is YOLO (You Only Live Once) I am all about seizing the moment but don’t use it as an excuse to eat and drink yourself into a unhealthy lifestyle.
- Sleep Hygiene or getting rest and sleeping properly at a certain time. Getting enough rest is important and as a New Yorker we tend to go hard everyday without thinking about resting ourselves. This link here provides some tips to help you figure it out.
- Personal Hygiene, thats right taking showers, cutting your hair (if needed) and generally keeping yourself clean. As simple as it sounds keeping clean keeps dirt and bacteria away that causes disease and infections. Also if you look good you will feel good too. Some good information about it can be found here.
- Finally Fitness! My favorite topic. Exercise is natural medicine which will help aliments and prolong your longevity. Do some form of exercise that you will look forward too. I like Bike Riding if the weathers nice I make sure I get a decent ride somewhere.
These tips here can help in embracing a healthy relationship with your body. Its the only one we have until clones come along! Until then we should treat it with all the love and care it deserves!
So readers share with us on how you take care of yourself….